Scholarship and Mini-Grant Program
Front Porch is pleased to support local students, educators and non-profit agencies.
Non-Profit Mini-Grant Program
Math and Science Scholarship
Educational Mini-Grant Program
Mini-Grant Qualifications and Criteria
- Applicants must be currently educating one or more students, grades K-12, in Tuolumne County.
- The project, event, or activity must promote education in the area of science, mathematics, or the arts.
Non-Profit Community Mini-Grant:
- Projects must be for the benefit of Tuolumne County residents.
- The project, event, or activity must promote community well-being, meet basic human needs or provide enrichment in recreation, arts or education.
- The financial need must be clearly defined.
- All awarded mini-grant monies must go directly towards the approved project or activity.
- Grant monies cannot be used on food or beverages.
- Recipients must agree to submit a written follow-up (within 60 days of completion) describing the successes or difficulties of the approved project, event or activity to aid Front Porch in future grant giving.
Members of the Front Porch Funding Committee will review all applications. All applicants that meet the listed criteria will be considered. Granting is at the sole discretion of the Front Porch Funding Committee.
About the Front Porch Foundation
Front Porch is committed to serving the Tuolumne County community through financial support and volunteer service. As a company, Front Porch gives financially to promote education and meet the basic needs of our community. As individuals, Front Porch employees share their time and skills to help others.